[TIGGE #KEH-783515]: Fwd: missing NCEP TIGGE data

Hi Doug,

Sorry for the very tardy reply.  I was on travel last week, and your inquiry
was not picked up by others in Unidata; sorry.

re:
> I sent the below message to Justin Cooke at NCEP, but he is out until the
> 20th.

We, like you, are out today (the 20th) as well.

re:
> Have you noticed any problems with the IDD-Conduit feed starting around 02/14
> 12z yesterday?

We did not notice anything, but, then again, we are not looking at the
data being received as carefully as you, so it is not likely that we would
notice anything unless it had a big enough impact that induced community members
to respond (and they did not).

re:
> We've detected numerous missing fields starting around that time
> in the NCEP GENS data that we're ingesting for TIGGE archival/distribution.

We should have been logging the CONDUIT datastream content for
another purpose (in advance of the RUC to RAP transition).  I will
check with another Unidata staffer when I get into the office tomorrow.

Again, sorry for the delayed response.

Ticket ID: KEH-783515
Department: Support IDD TIGGE