[Datastream #NFG-700132]: Ensembles simulations

Hi Raphael,

re: can you explain what you mean by "2050'" and "2100'"?
> Projections for until year 2050 and until year 2100. Or slices, as in
> some studies (2021-2050, 2051-2080, etc).

OK, that is what I suspected.  I can assure you that we have no forecast
forecasts that extend so far into the future.  Most of the model forecasts
we currently work with are real-time or near real-time.  We do not do
much with climate forecasts yet.

NCDC might have the kind of climate forecast data you are looking for.

You may also find what you want on the IPCC Data Distribution Centre:

http://www.ipcc-data.org/

Ticket ID: NFG-700132
Department: Support Datastream