[Datastream #EPF-411247]: 6 min water level data

Hi John,

re:
> Thanks, Tom,

No worries.

re:
> I sent the message to you because at the bottom of the web page, it says
>
> Send questions or comments to: address@hidden
>
> Clearly there are some crossed wires somewhere.

Our THREDDS folks added that comment into their code in case somebody noticed
a problem with the THREDDS Data Server (TDS).  The disconnect was the failure
to recognize that folks accessing the server would assume that any/all problems
encountered should be reported to us.  While this might have been a reasonable
approach when the server code was new (and the bugs had not been wrung out),
it is misleading when the problems being encountered are related to the
data being served and not the server itself.  I have been lobbying our guys
to modify or remove the recommendation to contact address@hidden
for some time...

re:
> Thanks for your prompt responses. I will see what response I get from
> the opendap folks.

You should have received a reply from James Gallagher by now.  His
comment is that if you replace 'localhost:8080' with
'opendap.co-ops.nos.noaa.gov'
in http://localhost:8080/dods/IOOS/SixMin_Verified_Water_Level, you should
be able to get the data you are seeking.  It seems to me that this advice
basically confirms my suspicion that there is a configuration problem on
the server side.

re:
> Thanks again,

No worries.