[Datastream #HBI-338164]: NetCDF for Gulf Area.

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> I am currently making some research for a project in Kuwait.  Could you
> please let me know if the meteorological / oceanographic data are
> available in NetCDF format for the Gulf area?
>
> Thanks for your advice.
>
> Regards,
>
> Franck.

Hi Franck,

We provide real time data to US universities and research groups in native
format. Some of the data we provide is global in scope, i.e. global model
output ans global surface obs. These are made available in GRIB and BUFR
respectively. There are decoders to transform both GRIB and BUFR to netCDF. If
we knew more specifically what data you were looking for we could give a more
complete response.

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber