[Miscellaneous #LGQ-795282]: Data request

Hi Boris,

re: access to Unidata-Wisconsin archives at SSEC
> Okay. So what would the procedure. I hope to send me some mail?

The procedure is outlined in a webpage whose URL I sent you previously:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/unirec.html

SSEC should send you email letting you know when the first piece
of the data has been restored from tape to disk on unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.
Upon receipt of the email notification that there is some data to
retrieve, you should FTP the data from SSEC:

machine:   unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu
user:      unidata3
pass:      unirec7
directory: urequest/...  (the directories under 'urequest' will be the date
           of the data (e.g., 20040401 for April 1, 2004, etc.)

I just FTPed to unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu using the user name and password above
and see that SSEC has started restoring the data you want to disk.  So far,
they have restored the data for April 1-9.

NOTE: when you finish FTPing the data you want, you need to send an email
to the SSEC folks letting them know that it is OK to replace that data
with more from the set you requested.  There is not enough disk space
on unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu to restore all of the data you want in one step
or to leave data you have already FTP online.

re:
> or do I need to access any server

See above.

re: