-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Weber [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 7:48 AM
To: Frost, Mr. Michael
Cc: Ignaszewski, Mr. Mark, Code 7542;
address@hidden; Tom Yoksas

Hi Michael and  Mark,

We, Unidata, have not seen NOGAPS output across the IDD since 8/30/10.

Are you aware of any problems, and if so, do you have an expected time
for returning to normal operartions?

Thanks much for checking, with the Atlantic's "game on" there are many
requests for the NOGAPS/COAMPS model output.

Cheers,

Jeff