[Datastream #XFU-143755]: Canadian radar question

Hi Harry,

re:
> According to the documentation you have from Pelmorex, the Canadian
> radar data is in precipitation rates.   However, I notice that some of
> the data is negative.

> What does that mean?

I am sorry to say that I am not sure.  I will have to touch base with
Chiz (he was the Unidata person who interacted with Pelmorex on their
radar data) or someone at Pelmorex to get details.

Ticket ID: XFU-143755
Department: Support Datastream