[IDV #ILU-880840]: Help! The old NAM data have also disappeared from the Unidata LEAD server

Hi again Dave,

Given that you were trying to use archived data from the LEAD cluster
that we deleted without knowing about your use, we would like to know
your feeling on how much and what kinds of model data you would like
to be saved there?

Ticket ID: ILU-880840
Department: Support Datastream