[Datastream #RLR-714690]: Question regarding ESRL GPCC data

Hi Yoshiyuki,

re:
> As I was browsing through the web looking for GPCC data(*) available
> through OPeNDAP server, I bumped into your page :
>
> http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/data/gridded/using_dods.html
>
> (*) GPCC Data here are Monitoring Product and Full Data Reanalysis
>

> Does this page offer the same data that GPCC provides at
> their page ?
>
> ftp://ftp-anon.dwd.de/pub/data/gpcc/html/monitoring_download.html

We don't know.  We do not maintain either of these pages.

re:
> Or what you provide from your OPeNDAP is limited in some way ?
> (If yes, can I ask,  in what way ?)

We assume that you contacted us because we were listed as a site
from which one could download OPeNDAP; this is true.  However, we
do not maintain the sites you referenced above, so you need to contact
the groups that maintain the pages to get the information you seek.

Best of luck...

Ticket ID: RLR-714690
Department: Support Datastream