[Datastream #VAY-943047]: Lightning

Hi Paul,

NB: I moved your question to a different topic area in our inquiry
tracking system since it is not an IDV question per se...

re:
> How do I get lightning data?

U.S. universities can get NLDN and USPLN lightning data free-of-charge via
LDM/IDD transfers from primary distributors:

NLDN  - SUNY Albany
USPLY - WSI Corporation

All others are obliged to purchase the data from the owners:

NLDN  - Vaisala Corporation
USPLN - WSI Corporation

Ticket ID: VAY-943047
Department: Support Datastream