[Datastream #EGK-260735]: Seeking NAM 212 data from Sept. 2007

> Unidata folks,
>
> A data user here at NOAA/ESRL/GSD is trying to locate archived NAM
> forecast data on the 212 (40-km) grid from September 10-12, 2007,
> which are unfortunately not available on our local system because of
> maintenance those days.
>
> I was also unable to locate the desired data on the NOAA nomads servers.
> So, I am hoping you might be able to point us to a server (or someone)
> either at Unidata, or perhaps at one of your IDD member sites, that
> (who) would be able to help us out.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob Lipschutz
> NOAA/ESRL/Global Systems Division
> IT Services / Data Systems Group
> 303-497-6636

Hi Bob,

Yes, I have found the data..it is in GEMPAK format, so hopefully that will work
for you...I am surprised NOMADS does not have it!

Iowa State has a great archive of model, sat, radar, and other prods.

Please see:

http://mtarchive.geol.iastate.edu/2007/09/

That will take you to Sept 2007 top tree, navigate as you desire from there :)

Cheers,

Jeff Weber
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support