[McIDAS #ZFH-826593]: GOES EAST Ingestor Not Available via ADDE

Hi Fred,

re:
> I tried to go back to the SSEC ADDE Unidata2 site, but there was no
> data on the server.

It turns out that GOES-East data was being received OK on
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu; the EAST/ALL and EAST/SH datasets
were/are fully populated.  The problem was that the procedure
for classifying images into the EAST/CONUS, EAST/NH, and
EAST/FD was failing.  I corrected that problem at about 14:30 UTC
after seeing your email this morning.   All EAST datasets now
have current data.

The effort of resurrecting GOES-East ingest on goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu
continues.  I will send you a note when it is working again.

Ticket ID: ZFH-826593
Department: Support McIDAS