From: Jeff Weber [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:20 AM
To: Frost, Mr. Michael
Cc: Ignaszewski, Mark J CIV 63134; address@hidden
Subject: NOGAPS-dropped fields

Hi Mike and Mark,

We are stilling having users of the data state that:

"Thanks for the email a few weeks ago. Just to keep you in the loop, the
problem is continuing on most days. Not just hour 48.. more random hours,
typically those before hour 72. Seems to be worse for the 00Z cycle than the
12z cycle for some reason."

I suspect either a slow connection, or a small queue..or both :)

As ldm, could you please execute a:

pqmon

command.

This will give us a view as to how long products are in the queue, and help
us diagnose why some products (forecast hours) are not making it through.

Thanks much,

Jeff