[Datastream #RDZ-959161]: High Resolution Rainfall Dataset

Hi Ana,

It is good to hear from you...

re:
> I am looking for a rainfall dataset that covers all Brazil or South America
> or Global data with spatial resolution greater than 1 x 1 degree to the
> period of jan/1997 to dec/1999. I would like to know if you have available
> this kind of data.

Probably the best place to look for this kind of a dataset is the National
Climatic
Data Center (NCDC) of NOAA:

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/ncdc.html

While it is unlikely that any Unidata institutions have the data you are
looking for,
it wouldn't hurt to ask them.  You would do this by:

- subscribing to the address@hidden email list we maintain

- posting your request to that list (NB: you must be subscribed before you will
  be allowed to post to the list)

You can (un)subscribe to any list that Unidata maintains online at: