[Datastream #WBZ-995373]: need data sets!

> Dear Jeff,
>
> Many thanks for your information, exactly my analysis will contain NDVI
> analysis, but i did not finalize.
>
> I think AVHRR can be used for my purpose, also i am contacting ISRO for
> data.*please clarrify if i want to get the AVHRR data what is the procedure?

> Again Many thanks !
>
> Sumanenthiran

Hello Sumanenthiran,

We, UCAR/NCAR, do not provide AVHRR data, that will come from NOAA at:

http://www.nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cw/

Note that there is real time and archived data available. They (NOAA) or their
archive partners will be better suited to answer your questions
regarding access and display, but the website listed above is very helpful and
should get you going on the right course.

Good luck with your studies and let us know if we can help further.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support