From: Gerry Creager [mailto:address@hidden]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 9:34
To: Skupniewicz, Charles E CIV 63134
Cc: Ignaszewski, Mark J CIV 63134; address@hidden
Subject: LDM on usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil

Chuck,

Mark tells me there's problems with the hardware LDM runs on at FNMOC,
and the new hardware isn't yet in place.  If there's something I can do
to help get the data flowing, please advise.  Also, if I don't respond
fast enough via e-mail, or if you'd simply prefer, feel free to call me
on my cell at 979.229.5301.

We'd love to do whatever we can to expedite getting data flowing again.

Thanks, Gerry
--
Gerry Creager -- address@hidden
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.862.3982 FAX: 979.862.3983