[Datastream #TGI-965372]: Request for RAOB/RUC2 data for February 4-February 7

Hi Samuel,

re:
> Our data feed was intermittent/non-existent during this time frame, and I was
> wondering if would be
> possible to download data for RAOB/RUC2 data for the timeframe of February 4
> - February 7?

I don't believe that we have data going back that far.  Your best bet is to
send a request
to the address@hidden email list asking other Unidata users if they have the
data you are looking for.

Please remember that you must be subscribed to a Unidata-maintained email list
before you
will be allowed to post to it.  You can (un)subscribe to any list we maintain
online at: