[Datastream #ZJI-461862]: [Datastream #753535] Radar data

Hi Elmer,

re: you should be able to feed from idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> No, I can't.  From what I can see I do not have permission to access
> that site.

You should be able to feed from idd.unidata.ucar.edu since the permissions
there are the same as they are for idd.cise-nsf.gov.   The only thing that
I can think of that would prevent you from using idd.unidata.ucar.edu
is the lack of both forward and reverse name lookup for your machine, or
if the DNS for your machine indicates a .com address.  In order to check
if one of these options is what is preventing your feed, I will need the
fully qualified name of the machine on which you are running the LDM and
its IP address.

Ticket ID: ZJI-461862
Department: Support Datastream