[NOAAPORT #EHZ-359886]: NOAAPort Product Lists for the LDM

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the tardy reply...

re:
> I am looking into running an LDM off of a NOAAPort feed and would like
> to find documentation similar to  the excellent documentation at
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/conduit/ldm_idd/gfs_files.html for the
> pqact using the CONDUIT feed.  The only links to documentation I have
> found so far seem to have missing data. Any information on where I can
> find information that I can use for my pqact would be much appreciated.

The problem is that the contents of the NOAAPORT broadcast are a moving target
--
new products are being added all of the time.  Since the NWS is the entity
responsible for creating the content of the broadcast, our best advise is

> - thank you - Mark

Sorry we can't be of more help...

Ticket ID: EHZ-359886
Department: Support NOAAPORT