[Fwd: NWS Web Site Outage]

FYI--

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        NWS Web Site Outage
Date:   Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:01:28 -0600
From:   Tim D Crum <address@hidden>
To: Curtis Rose <address@hidden>, Carl Sinclair <address@hidden>, Matthew Huber <address@hidden>, lmiller <address@hidden>, Hunter Goosmann <address@hidden>, _NWS ROC 88D Regional Focal Points <address@hidden>, _NWS ROC Branch Chiefs <address@hidden>, Dennis R Roofe <address@hidden>, Spaulding William M Contr AFWA/AFWA <address@hidden>

All,

As you may have noticed, since yesterday the following WSR-88D related NWS web sites have not been working:

http://weather.noaa.gov/monitor/radar/
http://weather.noaa.gov/monitor/radar2/

I have been in contact with NWS HQ staff. They assure me the problems are being worked on. They do not have an estimated time of return to service, but I should receive a call/email when the fix has been made. I'll send a follow up email to you when I receive the information.

Tim

--
Linda Miller - address@hidden
Community Services, Unidata