[McIDAS #PTQ-835261]: McIDAS - East and West SSEC ADDE servers hung

Hi Fred,

Sorry I didn't check the times of the most recent EAST and WEST images before
sending my reply earlier.

> Gserve1 did crash early this morning ... I've restarted ldm, and everything
> should
> again be flowing. We also added some code to check to make sure ldm is
> restarted if
> it either dies, or the server crashes.

> Note ... this is only running on gserve1, I think you were looking into an
> idea so
> we could run it on both gserve1 and gserve2, so when one crashes, the other
> system
> takes over ... just mentioning it, because the other system could have sent
> data most
> of the time gserve1 was down.

I am not seeing updated data yet, so I will check again with the SSEC Data
Center folks
to see what may be going on.

Ticket ID: PTQ-835261
Department: Support McIDAS