MADIS Data Outage

GSD is experiencing system problems resulting in the
temporary unavailability of MADIS public data from GSD's FTP server.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

  STATUS: OUTAGE
 REPORT TIME: 08/18/06 18:53:45 Z

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Dowse

From address@hidden  Fri Aug 18 13:07:38 2006

Earlier today, GSD experienced system problems resulting in the
temporary unavailability of MADIS public data from GSD's FTP server.
These problems have been corrected and data is once again available. We
apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

      STATUS: RETURNED
 REPORT TIME: 08/18/06 19:03:50 Z

 Jeff

From address@hidden  Fri Aug 18 13:32:09 2006

GSD is experiencing system problems resulting in the
temporary unavailability of MADIS public data from GSD's FTP server.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

      STATUS: OUTAGE
 REPORT TIME: 08/18/06 19:19:59 Z

From address@hidden  Fri Aug 18 14:39:02 2006

Earlier today, GSD experienced system problems resulting in the
temporary unavailability of MADIS public data from GSD's FTP server.
These problems have been corrected and data is once again available. We
apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

      STATUS: RETURNED
 REPORT TIME: 08/18/06 20:35:46 Z