[Datastream #LTD-242174]: Re: 20051011: status of 4 CIMSS products formerly in IDD UNIWISC feed

Hi Jim

re:
> Greetings, Tom -- Hope your summer is going well! I have a few notes
> about some ADDE datasets that I believe UNIDATA may still be grabbing
> from CIMSS, as well as a few other miscellaneous notes. We last discussed
> these datasets on or about 13Oct2005. Several things have changed since then.
> For example, vern.ssec.wisc.edu (from where the CIMSSP ADDE group is still
> being served) continues to be pared back, and its functionality replaced by
> other ADDE groups.

Thanks for the update!  I will review your list and make changes where
appropriate
on the machine grabbing the images for the IDD, unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.

> At any rate, please write/call me if you have any questions/concerns
> (608-263-6013) !

Will do, thanks again!

> Take care, Tom.

Ticket ID: LTD-242174