[Datastream #JPC-703666]: GFS data of Sept 2005

K.N. Ratna,

re:
> May have some information on the availability of past GFS data 1 deg x1
> deg  I need one day data of t00Z for 06, 12, 18 to 78 hrs at rate of 06
> hours for 18 September 2005.
>
> I kindly give me about this data area, from where I can get.

Unidata does not archive any data, so your best bet is to either ask if
a Unidata community member has the data you are looking for, or get
the data from the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC).

To request the data from a Unidata particpating institution, you need
to send your request to the address@hidden email list that
we maintain.  However, before you can post to any of our lists, you must
first subscribe (we limit posts to subscribed members to keep spam out
of our lists).

You can (un)subscribe to any Unidata-maintained email list online
at: