[McIDAS #JLT-563187]: McIDAS - GOES-West and East servers not providing data

Hi Fred,

re:
> The power is back on at the University of Wisconsin-Madison since I can do
> an IMGLIST EAST/CONUS, but the data is still from last night at 2:45UTC.  It
> appears that the server is not getting data from the ingestor correctly.
> Could you check with Wisconsin to see is something needs to be reset.

The power just came back on (or at least came back on reliably).  SSEC Data
Center folks are going through a startup procedure for their various machines
including the SDI ingestors for GOES-East and GOES-West data.  I will, however,
jingle them about the EAST and WEST datasets not being updated.

FYI: the procedure that moves current GOES-East and GOES-West data to
unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu
is in the process of being replaced: what has been an FTP process is being
upgraded
to use the LDM.  Hopefully, when the upgrade is finished, the updating of the
EAST
and WEST datasets will be much more reliable.

Ticket ID: JLT-563187
Department: Support Datastream