20060315: NEXRAD data flow

>From:  Russ Dengel <address@hidden>

Hi Russ,

>Are you guys getting the NEXRAD radar? We have suddenly lost most
>of the data.

Our real time stats pages show that We are receiving NEXRAD level
III products.  Here is one example:

oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NNEXRAD+oliver.unidata.ucar.edu

I see that unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu is also receiving NEXRAD Level III
products:

unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NNEXRAD+unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu

Our real time stats pages also show that the NEXRAD composite
feed is also fully populated:

oliver.unidata.ucar.edu
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?FNEXRAD+oliver.unidata.ucar.edu

The same is true for the IDD node at SSEC:

unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?FNEXRAD+unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu

What products are you missing?