CoCoRaHS precip and snow data now available from MADIS

MADIS users,

We've added data from the CoCoRaHS project (http://www.cocorahs.org)
to our snow and hydro files.  The snow files contain daily, manual
measurements of snow depth, new snowfall, and SWE of both quantities.
The hydro files contain a daily, manual measurement of 24h accumulated
precipitation.  CoCoRaHS currently provides data from these states:
CO, IN, KS, MO, NM, PA, TX, VA, WY.  If you need information on how to
access the snow or hydro files, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike