Global satellite radiances added to MADIS

MADIS users,

We have added a new dataset to the MADIS database: satellite
radiances.  This global dataset contains radiances (also known as
brightness temperatures) from the NOAA polar orbiting satellites
(POES).  For more information, see the Satellite Radiance link under
the MADIS home page at http://madis.noaa.gov.  The MADIS API has also
been upgraded to include the dataset.

The satellite radiances are in the "full distribution" category, so
they're available to any MADIS user.  Please contact me or Patty Miller
(address@hidden) if you're interested in getting this
dataset, and we'll send you the instructions on how to access the data,
and add you to the email list concerning the dataset.

Thanks,

Mike