20051013: status of 4 CIMSS products formerly in IDD UNIWISC feed (cont.)

>From: Chris Schmidt <address@hidden>

Hi Chris,

re: resurrection of wildfire ABBA product generation

>It'll happen soon, I just need to get to it...

Thanks, I really appreciate your effort!  Please rest assured that I
would not be asking for these products if I didn't think that they were
useful for the Unidata community.

>> >Please let me know what you'd like to do.   Thank you.
>>
>>One last question:  will it be possible to revive the creation of
>>the wildfire ABBA products?  I think that these would be very useful
>>especially for Unidata users in Brazil (given their current drought).

Thanks for all of the help!

>From address@hidden  Thu Oct 13 13:20:20 2005

Hi Tom -- Thank you.   Chris schmidt will be working on getting the
Wildfire ABBA products
going again.   You should have received email that said as much.

Later sir!

Sincerely,

Jim
---