20050321: National radar composite:McIDAS areas

>From: Robert Rabin <address@hidden>

Hi Bob,

>I was wondering if the 1-km National Radar Base reflectivity
>data in McIDAS area format are archived.  These are from the
>following data set on ADDE.UCAR.EDU:
>
>NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT

A couple of things:

- unfortunately, we do not have an archive of these images

- the images are in GINI format, not AREA

>If there is an archive available, I am interested in hourly
>files from 7-12 January, 2005.

I think your best bet would be to send a note to the Unidata 'needdata'
email list.  In order to post to the list, you must be subscribed.  You
can (un)subscribe to any Unidata-maintained email list online at:

Please wait for confirmation of your subscription before posting your
request (otherwise it will bounce).

>Thanks,

No worries.

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden  Mon Mar 21 15:04:24 2005

Thanks Tom! I'll give the "Need Data" E-mail list a try!

-Bob