20050214: McIDAS-X, -XCD and ADDE remote server installed on bigbird

>From: Gerry Creager N5JXS <address@hidden>

Hi Gerry,

I installed McIDAS-X/-XCD and the McIDAS remote ADDE server on bigbird
on Saturday.  I turned on McIDAS-XCD decoding to populate the datasets
that ADDE can server (to join the NOAAPORT GINI, NEXRAD Level III,
FNEXRAD composite NEXRAD Level III, and UNIWISC images already there).
Decoding is running fine; scouring is setup,; and I can see the data
while on bigbird.

What I can not do, however, is access the remote ADDE server from
machines outside of TAMU.  Since we talked previously about bigbird
joining the list of Cooperating Community servers, can you open the
firewall to allow machines to access ports 112, 500, and 503 on
bigbird?

Thanks in advance...

>From address@hidden  Tue Feb 15 06:25:48 2005

Morning, Tom!