Re: UPDATE on Scheduled DataCenter Power Outage for UPS work

Dee,

Is the UPS on panel 1 as well?  Right now, the UPS is showing a
projected uptime of 97 minutes.  If the networking is up, we might
as well try to hang in there for an hour anyway and then I can
initiate a remote shutdown.

The original message said a one hour outage and the next one said
up to two hours.  If all goes well with the electrical work, we might
be able to stay up throughout.  Comments?

mike