20040923: LDM data source: TJUA Level III data?

>From:  Gerry Creager n5jxs <address@hidden>

Hi Gerry,

>Is the San Juan radar data available via LDM?

The Level III products are sent in the IDD NNEXRAD feed.  If you are
asking if the Level II volume scans are in the IDD, I have never seen
one, so I don't think that they are.

>For that matter, is the
>Havana data available?

Havana radar?  I am pretty sure that we do not get any radar data
from Cuba.

>I'm trying to expand the scope of my radar
>mosaics for the Hurricane Crowd.

It is unfortunate for us weather weenies that the Caribbean is
not littered with NEXRADs!

>Thanks, Gerry

No worries.

>From address@hidden  Thu Sep 23 15:58:40 2004

I'm specifically looking, at this time, for Level III (3) data.  The San
Juan Level II data is still sometime in the future, according to the ROC.

Thanks!

later, gerry