20040817: McIDAS installation on unidata2 (cont.)

>From: Jerrold Robaidek <address@hidden>

Hi Jerry,

re: install of v2004 on unidata2

>Does anything special need to be done?

Not that I know of.

>Do you want core McIDAS 2004 or the Unidata
>version?

I would prefer the Unidata version.  Given this, I can do the
installation.  I just wanted to touch base to make sure that
you all were not doing something that I would break.

>It's a simple task to do.  I would prefer to do it today if possible
>(I'm gone after Thursday, and if there are problems I'd like to be around.)

I can do the install of Unidata McIDAS-X v2004 either today or tomorrow.

>Let me know, and I'll start it up today.

Please give the current installation a look to see if there is anything
that you are doing that necessitates the installation of the SSEC
distribution.