20040718: access to UNIWISC data (cont.)

>From: Larry Riddle <address@hidden>

Larry,

re: access to UNIWISC imagery

>When I use the correct username and password, it works OK for me,
>too.

OK, good.

>Next question, I've installed IDV on this computer, but don't know
>how to run it.  Is there a quick tutorial I can grab that will show me how
>to start using IDV?

I would review 'Downloading and running the IDV', the IDV 'Users Guide',
and the 'Training Workshop' for IDV.  All of these are linked off
of the IDV HomePage:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idv/index.html

The quickest way to get going on the IDV is probably through its
'Training Workshop':

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idv/docs/workshop/index.html

>Thanks.

No worries.