20040718: NEXRAD Composites Problems

>From:  James Koermer <address@hidden>

Jim,

>We had our own network outages this morning, but much of the NEXRAD
>composite data that we get from atm.geo.nsf.gov seems to be hosed.
>Anybody else seeing this?

I just displayed the last 10 of both the 1 km national N0R composite
and 6 km national N0R composite.  The images are there, but there appears
to be significant loss of individual NEXRAD data in the composites.

A quick check of Level III products shows that we do seem to be getting
all of that data, so the problem must be in the composites generation.