Re: 20040706: user is unable to access data section of McIDAS Downloads

Hello,

I have added your institution to our list of accepted institutions and I
have changed your institution to reflect this. You should be able to
download the data that you need now, but if you have any problems let me
know.

Thank you,

Christopher Nelson Bailey III