Re: ECMWF data on your website

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Cuthbert, Colin wrote:

> Dear Gilbert,
>
> I'm the Data Licensing Manager at the Met Office in the UK. One of my
> roles is to license the use of ECMWF data (the UK is a Member State of

Colin,

I won't wait for Unidata's reponse because I launched an internal
investigation on my website.

Upon further review...you didn't give me a URL. When I figured it out,
I realized that European model link was supposed to be private. I
thought it was something else that is allowed by WMO Resolution 40. The
private link DOES contain WMO resolution 40 data that was not supposed to
get out. I have changed the link, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for letting me know!

E-mail: address@hidden                                               ***