Re: 20030718: Proposed changes to the Unidata-Wisconsin IDD datastream

I'm heading out on vacation shortly, so I'll throw in my 2 cents without much
thought. The proposed changes are welcomed and the increase in data flow is
manageable here at SJSU.

One question, probably obvious: Why not 4km water vapor in the west also?
cheers,
-Mike

At 02:09 PM 7/18/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>
>
>Users of Unidata-Wisconsin Imagery:
>
>The UPC and Unidata User's Committee is proposing to modify the
>contents of the Unidata-Wisconsin (UNIWISC aka MCIDAS) IDD datastream.
>We are seeking your input on the proposed changes especially if you have
>concerns about the increase in data volume that the changes will bring.
>
>Examples of current and proposed datastream products along with
>important notes about the change can be found in:
>
>http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/committees/users/prop.sat.06.03.html
>
>Please send any comments, question, and concerns you have concerning
>the proposed change to Unidata User Support <address@hidden>
>as soon as you are able.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Tom Yoksas
>**************************************************************************** <
>Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
>(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
>address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------- <
>Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support  <

Mike Voss