20030718: Proposed changes to the Unidata-Wisconsin IDD datastream (cont.)

>From: Mike Voss <address@hidden>

Hi Mike,

>I'm heading out on vacation shortly, so I'll throw in my 2 cents without much
>thought. The proposed changes are welcomed and the increase in data flow is
>manageable here at SJSU.

Super!

>One question, probably obvious: Why not 4km water vapor in the west also?
>cheers,

Good addition.  I will modify the example page.

Tom
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support  <