20030404: NEXRAD Composites

>From: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>

Hi Jim,

>The NEXRAD composites seemed to have stopped around 04/2240Z.

It looks like the feed of FNEXRAD _to_ atm.geo.nsf.gov was
inadvertantly removed from the LDM configuration file during
testing of LDM-6.0.7.  I have restored the feed from thelma to atm and
see that pscwx is still requesting FNEXRAD, so you should start getting
the data again.  Sorry for the interruption of service.

Also, some time coming up we should work to get pscwx upgraded to a
current version of the LDM.  I will be in DC this coming week, so next
Saturday is the earliest I can help look into this.  Are you game for
me upgrading pscwx?

Tom