AMRC's main server inactive (amrc.ssec.wisc.edu)

Hi!

As of yesterday, AMRC's main web server, FTP, and McIDAS ADDE server,
amrc.ssec.wisc.edu, has been taken off-line for repair.  It is expected
that amrc.ssec.wisc.edu will be down for a week, and very possibly,
longer.

During this time, AMRC's backup server, ice.ssec.wisc.edu, will be
operational in place of amrc.ssec.wisc.edu.  The same data should be
offered on ice.ssec.wisc.edu that was offered on amrc.ssec.wisc.edu.  If
there is anything missing, please feel free to let me know.

Please continue to use ice.ssec.wisc.edu until further notice.

If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Regards,

Shelley Knuth
Shelley L. Knuth - Meteorologist
Antarctic Meteorological Research Center
925 Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences
Space Science and Engineering Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison
1225 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53706
http://amrc.ssec.wisc.edu       Email: address@hidden
Phone:  (608) 265-4816          Fax: (608) 263-6738