20030128: Unidata-Wisconsin archive FTP access (cont.)

>From: Jerrold Robaidek <address@hidden>

Jerry,

>I just tried this from home, and I had no problems at all.  What error
>are they seeing?

I tried this from my machine here at the UPC yesterday,
zasu.unidata.ucar.edu and I couldn't get in, but I didn't log the
message I got.  Right after reading your message, I tried from
laraine.unidata.ucar.edu, and I was successful.  Then I tried again
from zasu, and I was also successful.  I have no explanation for why it
failed last night, but succeeded today.

>My home computer is through a private ISP, so it's not an IP issue.

I will send a note to Arlene asking her to try again.  I sure hate these
mysteries!

Thanks for the quick response...

Tom