20020912: Internet Explorer access to passworded File counts (cont.)

>From: Kelvin Droegemeier <address@hidden>

Kelvin, Lora, Carl,

previously Kelvin noted:

re: http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?raw/nexrad/nids_counts

>>I tried to click on the links but none of the pages worked.  It didn't
>>seem to be a password issue, but rather a broken link.

This is definitely an Internet Explorer bug.  Access to the daily
files of N0R counts works correctly using Netscape.  A quick search
of groups.google.com shows that the IE problem has been around for
some time.

My only suggestion at this point is to use Netscape.  I'm sorry I
was not able to figure something else out.

Tom