20020815: Missing Canadian product

Hi Christian,

I've had two calls returned from different data people at the NWS who have told me the same thing. They both said that the Canadians are not sending that data anymore. Apparently, if the data were available, it would be in the NOAAPORT broadcast, but the observations are not being taken any longer.

Perhaps if you need the data, you might want to contact the Canadians to find out why they stoppped providing it.

Linda

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata
P.O. Box 3000