20020722: CSCN02 CWAO: still not anymore available on LDM (fwd)

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Monday, July 22, 2002 3:25 PM -0600
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: 20020722: CSCN02 CWAO: still not anymore available on LDM
Hi Christian,

I will contact the NWS to see what has happened with this, but I will be out of the office tomorrow. I'll call on Wednesday and let you know what they say.

Linda

Linda-

Is this one you can track down?  Christian has been told that we're
not responsible for what's on the stream, but I think in
the past you've been successful at tracking things like this down.

Don