20020629: Unidata-Wisconsin Mollweide images are old (resend)

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Hi,

The Mollweide images in the Unidata-Wisconsin datastream are not getting
updated.  For a few days now they both have been from 18Z on 20020624.

Can someone there look into this?

Any chance that I could get the 'ldm' login to gold so that I could
jump on situations like this and fix them without bothering someone
(Jerry most likely) there?  I did have a login when Jerry and I
worked on getting gold up as a replacement for unidata.ssec.wisc.edu,
but that login stopped working.

Thanks in advance...

Tom