20020607: LDM feed of NLDN data

>From: Steve A Drake <address@hidden>

Steve,

>Hello support. We'd like to start ingesting NLDN data over the IDD. Could
>you provide us with an upstream site from which to request this data feed?

The NLDN data is fed point-to-point by SUNY Albany (it is not fanned out
in the typical manner used in the IDD).  In order to get the feed, you
need to send an email to:

Dr. David Knight
address@hidden

and request that he allow the machine of your choosing in is
~ldm/ldmd.conf file.  At the same time, David will send you a statement
of what the NLDN data can and can not be used for (for instance, the
data must never show up on a publically accessible web page).

>Thanks!

No worries...

Tom Yoksas