20020520: SSEC GOES Archive

>From:  Jeff Weber <address@hidden>

Jeff,

>I am at:
>
>http://inventory.ssec.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/gsas-query
>
>Is this the best ..and quickest, way to access the archive?

I get to the SSEC GOES archive as follows:

SSEC HomePage
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu
  Images and Data
  http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/
    SSEC Data Center Archive
    http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/datacenter/archive.html

Note the comment at the bottom of the last page:

A portion of our archive is also available free of charge, to
universities for non-commercial use. For information regarding this
service go to EDU Requests (access restricted).