20020418: changes in LDM feed for composite NEXRAD products (cont.)

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Tom,

I just got back from a seminar at FSL and jumped back on cacimbo to
take a look: looks good!

I see that you changed where the NEXRAD composites are being filed,
so I adjusted the ADDE serving of them.  I did this by:

<login as 'mcidas'>
cd workdata
<edit RESOLV.SRV>

You can take a look at the NEXRCOMP entries in RESOLV.SRV and see how they
go:

N1=NEXRCOMP,N2=6KN0R-NAT,TYPE=IMAGE,RT=N,K=AREA,R1=1,R2=9999,MASK=/data/nexrad/NEXRCOMP/6km/BREF/BREF*,C=6
 km N0R National Composite Radar,
N1=NEXRCOMP,N2=10KRCM-NAT,TYPE=IMAGE,RT=N,K=AREA,R1=1,R2=9999,MASK=/data/nexrad/NEXRCOMP/10km/BREF/BREF*,C=10
 km RCM National Composite Radar,
N1=NEXRCOMP,N2=1KN0R-NAT,TYPE=IMAGE,RT=N,K=GINI,R1=1,R2=9999,MASK=/data/nexrad/NEXRCOMP/1km/n0r/n0r_*,C=1
 km N0R US Base Reflectivity Composite,
N1=NEXRCOMP,N2=2KN1P-NAT,TYPE=IMAGE,RT=N,K=GINI,R1=1,R2=9999,MASK=/data/nexrad/NEXRCOMP/2km/n1p/n1p_*,C=2
 km N1P US 1-hr Precip. Composite,
N1=NEXRCOMP,N2=4KNTP-NAT,TYPE=IMAGE,RT=N,K=GINI,R1=1,R2=9999,MASK=/data/nexrad/NEXRCOMP/4km/ntp/ntp_*,C=4
 km NTP US Storm Total Precip. Composite,

RESOLV.SRV is the file that DSSERVE maintains (adds to/deletes from).  It
is the file used by ADDE to know what datasets your machine will serve.

The form of the NEXRCOMP entries in RESOLV.SRV is especially simple
since the location and name of data file is represented by a regular
expression that is the value of the MASK= keyword.  One thing to pay
particular attention to if you ever decide to edit this file directly:
the line _must_ end with a comma.  I add this tidbit of information
since I have made the mistake of deleting the trailing comma myself.

I verified remote access to all of the image types in NEXRCOMP from my
machine here at Unidata, so you are in business.

Assuming that the scouring of image files in their new location is OK
(again, I can't look at the crontab entries for 'ldm' on your system),
everything should continue to work nicely.

Talk to you later...

Tom